Activated carbon filters are used in public buildings, airports, workshops, spray painting tunnels, hospitals, food and pharmaceutical industry, industrial and civil air conditioning systems. Activated carbon filters are recommended to be protected from other air pollutants by using minimum pre-filtration with a F7 to F9 filter.
- Low pressure drop, low energy consumption
- High contamination removal capacities
- Large filter surface, long service life
- Lightweight plastic frame
|AC between synthetic layer
|Prefilter for HVAC
|MAX OPERATING TEMPERATURE
|K2/F2 for normal temp.
- Removal of kitchen smells
- Alcohol, tobacco and cosmetic odors
- Adhesive, rubber and cleaning equipment vapors
- General personnel and hospital odors